Swiss Precision Since 1961
Combination Countersinking and Drilling Tool
- Allows multiple drilling and countersinking operations on uneven surfaces
- No marking of the part by the non-rotational contact foot
- Eliminates the inconsistency of manual countersinking
- Saves cycle time
- Uses a threaded quick-change drill and/or countersink system
- Produces countersinks in aluminum, titanium, and composite for critical aircraft components
- Common parts include seat rails, floor boards and other structural components, aluminum wheels, and high-value aluminum casting
Each COMP Tool is designed to the customer's specification using common components for easy integration.
"We've had the tool in production with no problems. Our scrap rate went from approximately 400 pieces/month to less than one."