Swiss Precision Since 1961
Powerful Automatic Front and Back Spotfacing/Counterboring
- The strongest and most efficient automatic front and back spotfacing/counterboring tool on the market
- Excellent ratio of price and performance
- No anti-rotation or stop block are required
- Suitable for all CNC, transfer, dial, and multi-spindle machines
- Completely closed head prevents coolant contamination
- Pin-driven cutting blade prevents chips from jamming the system
- Easy handling, Quick-change blade (insert) system with modular set-up.
Each Solo Tool is designed and built to your specifications and manufactured for superior strength and quality. SOLO Tooling System is completely customizable to create multiple features in one tool including indexable countersinks, form countersinks, and more.
How Do I Order SOLO?
Each SOLO tool consists of two components:
1. Standard tool head with integral shank - This tool head is of standard design and is the base element for all applications with bore diameters 8 to 30mm.
2. Custom Components - Housing pilots, control mechanism and cutting blades are optimized per the desired back bore application and are customized to suit the needs of our customers.
Simply submit the SOLO Application Data Sheet with your application information for our engineering team to review. With each order, approval prints will be supplied to the end user within one week of order.
"By going with the HEULE SOLO Back counterbore tool, our end user documented a $13,249.55 per machine yearly cost savings. With 5 machines, this equals $66,247.75 annual cost savings, which is on top of the 181.33 hours per year of time savings."