Swiss Precision Since 1961
The Solution for Complex Cross Bores on Extreme Uneven Surfaces
Driven by customer demand for more efficient solutions to complex cross bore applications, HEULE developed a new tool to help high-volume manufacturers produce better parts faster and keep up with their production demands. The COFA-X tool allows machine operators to eliminate tedious manual deburring of hard-to-reach cross bores and focus more attention on production.
The 1:1 Ratio Cross Hole Deburring Tool
- The first and only tooling system for removing burrs consistently from interior uneven bore edges with large intersections, completely eliminating secondary burrs
- Designed for cross holes with an identical or nearly identical diameter crossing each other; bores which merge into one another; and crossing bores with offset centers.
- Effective on fittings, hydraulic manifolds, and other components with 1:1 ratio of holes.
- Carbide blade gives a complete edge break that is completely burr-free
- Reduces costs and improves cycle time for operations that were previously only possible by hand deburring
- Pre-assembled with spring-loaded blade geometry for either front or back cutting
Customized tooling available for a range of hole sizes starting at 4 mm