Swiss Precision Since 1961
The Precision Chamfering Tool
- A simple tool for deburring and/or chamfering through holes on the top and bottom
- No need to reverse the spindle, dwelling, or indexing the part
- Ideal choice for high volume manufacturing
- Coated carbide blades ensure long tool life
- Easy blade changes increase production efficiency
- Blades are ground with patented geometry developed by HEULE to produce quality chamfers and eliminate secondary burrs
- Solid body design provides the highest durability of any deburring tool
In Stock & Available in sizes from 2 mm to 25 mm (.079"-.984")
Cassette option available from stock for larger hole sizes
How Do I Order a SNAP?
1. Use the bore size to select a tool body. Ød
2. Select the largest tool that fits the bore. Use our Tool Selector for assistance.
3. Use the desired chamfer size to select a blade. ØD
4. Select the proper cutting blade.
Please note: tools are sold without blades.
"We got the consistency we needed to keep our production going AND saw a $45,000/yr savings in time and labor."