Swiss Precision Since 1961
The Universal Deburring Tool
- Specifically designed for front and back deburring on even and uneven bore edges using CNC machinery
- Perfect for a range of cross hole deburring applications including sloped bores
- ID/OD deburring
- No stopping or reversing the spindle
- Even and consistent edge break
- Suitable for all ranges of machine materials
- Available in smaller sizes for micro-deburring applications
- Coated carbide blades guarantee a long tool life and faster feeds and speeds
- Typical applications include forks, yokes, common rails, castings, tubes with cross bores, and other work pieces with cross bores in main bores
- Available in both First Generation COFA and New Generation COFA-C for larger edge breaks.
Available from stock for immediate delivery in sizes from 2 mm to 41 mm (0.090" to 1.614")
Cassette option available for larger hole sizes
How Do I Order COFA?
1. Choose the tool that best fits the hole diameter. You can use our Tool Selector for assistance.
2. Choose the blade that best fits the hole geometry.
3. Choose the spring that best fits the material.
"Our production is up and tool cost is down. The COFA tool made a big difference on this part."