Swiss Precision Since 1961
Chatter-free Countersinking Tool
- Precision inserted countersink tool with a large countersink range
- Positive geometry allows for high sheer cutting action
- Optional blade choices come in carbide, suited for cast iron, aluminum, and other non-ferrous materials' and HSS-Cobalt coated for stainless and steel applications
- Replaceable, re-grindable blades make this an economical choice
- Can be used to conventional mill chamfers around the perimeter of a larger hole or entire part
- Short radial clearance reduces chatter and improves surface finish
- Three-bladed tools suited for manual or CNC machine applications while the economical single-bladed tool is designed for all machining centers
Available from stock for immediate delivery in sizes
from 3 mm to 45 mm (0.118" to 1.771")
How Do I Order a GH-K?
1. Select the appropriate tool body based on the required countersink size.
2. Select the appropriate blades based on the material and desired countersink angle.
NOTE: Choose the triple bladed tool in all manual feed operations.