Swiss Precision Since 1961
The Large Ratio Spotfacing Solution
- Counterbores up to 2.3xd
- Replaceable carbide coated blades for extended tool life
- Suitable for CNC machines with through-spindle coolant (requires at least 300 psi)
- It works without an anti-rotation device, change of turning direction or any machine adaptations
- The simple swing mechanism combined with the internal coolant pressure system gives optimal cutting performance resulting in consistent spotfaces and fewer scrapped parts
- All tool components and blades are simple to replace
- The tool works both vertically and horizontally
Available from stock for immediate delivery in sizes
from 6.5 mm to 20.5 mm (0.256" to 0.807")
How Do I Order a BSF?
The tools and blades are sold separately and they each have an OFFSET dimension. When combined they equal the effective counterbore diameter. For assistance, use our online Tool Selector.
1. Choose the tool closest to the bore diameter.
2. Choose the proper blade for the
required counterbore diameter.
"By using the BSF tool we've gone from using 5 blades per part to only 1 blade. Our cycle time went from 62 minutes to 7 minutes and 45 seconds. And we're also estimating over $130,000 in savings."